Our writers conference is only a week or two away! Check out this post for more about JOT. Hope to see you there!
We’re still working on the exact times when each session will start, but here are the basics:
– Andrew Rogers (Zondervan Marketing) – Book Proposals
– Bob Evenhouse (Indie Author) – The Writing Life
– Josh Mosey (Blogger) – Flash Fiction: A How-To
– Matthew Landrum (Poetry Editor of Structo Magazine) – Eyes and Ears: Finding Your Material/Your Material Finding You.
– Q & A with Chad R. Allen (Editorial Director of Baker Books) – Stay tuned for how to submit your questions.
We are super excited to have Chad Allen on board for the evening events. One thing that writers conference attendees hope to see is an editor from a major publishing house…
View original post 192 more words